心情朋友会 属于您自己的私密空间讲出你的真心话看看我们的生日能不能占有366天关于我的你不知道的五件事
返回列表 发帖

fish and water

I think lots of friends here may have read it before ,and i collect as many as i can ,now i share them with you ~~~
    Fish says to water,i am crying all the time ,but you will never know ,Cause i am living in the water
Water says I know ,for you are in my heart
I am not the fish ,You are not the water ,Can you see my lonely tears?Maybe ,For its lonely lover's tears
   Fish says to water Iwill never leave you ,Cause I  can't live without you ,
Water says,i know ,but if you heart is away?
I am not the fish ,you are not the water ,I won't leave you ,cause i love you
But ,Am i in your heart?
   Fish says to water ,I can't go to see the world outside is a regrattable fact
Water says ,i can't elt you forget it is my biggest fault
I am not the fish ,you are not the water ,what i want now is a al life time's promise,But can you afford it ?
   Fish says to water How many fishes are there in water before me >
Water says ,You are not the first ,But you are the first in my heart
I am not the fish ,you are not the water ,we are all not the first person each other ,But you are the first man i want to marry
'   Fish says to water ,I am done ,for I am stay in the water
Water says ,I know ,cause your loneliness is in my heart
I am not the fish ,you are not the water ,I am alone for I am missing you But ,can you feel it ?
    Fish says to water ,If  there were no fish ,wat is left to you ?
Water says ,IF you were not here ,How i came?
I am not the fish you are not the water ,Wiout you live i wil live as usual ,But live as usual don't means i can forget  you !
   Fish says to water Do you believe at the first sight?
Water says ,The moment I relize you are fish ,I know you will swim into my heart
I am not the fish ,you are not the water I thought i wouldn't love you longly for it's love at the first sight ,But i am wrong ,Love is like the wine ,the longer it stores ,the more aromatic it appears
  Fish says to water ,why every time is I ask ,you answer?
Water says ,Cause I want you know me from my answers
I am not the fish you are not the water ,why are you let me wait all the time ,Don't you know waiting means losing heart means giving up
   I f w were the fish and you were the water ,that is how nice ,water will know the thoughts of the fish forever ,cause the fish is living in the water's heart I am  not the fish you are not the water you will never know my love for i may be not in your heart at all
  If i were the fish you were the water ,can i swim  into your heart
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i hope you would like them ,and if you know others ,please tell me 3Q*^_^*
柔韧的芦苇 坚强的心

返回列表