Board logo

标题: [音乐] 小野丽莎 take me home country roads [打印本页]

作者: 子妍    时间: 2006-10-7 04:03 AM     标题: 小野丽莎 take me home country roads

[wmv]mms://himedia1.iwant-in.net/mv/lisaono_countryroads.wmv[/wmv]
take me home country roads  

Almost heaven West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River. Life is old there older than the trees, younger than the mountains growin' like a breeze. Country roads take me home to the place I belong: West Virginia, mountain mom-ma, take me home country roads.  

All my mem'ries gather 'round her, miner's lady, stranger to blue water. Dark and dusty painted on the sky, misty taste of moon-shine, teardrop in my eye. Country roads take me home to the place I belong: West Virginia, mountain mom-ma, take me home country roads.  

I hear her voice in the morning hours she calls me. The radio reminds me of my home far away, and drivin' down the road I get a feeling that I should have been home yesterday yesterday. (Oh)  

Country roads take me home to the place I belong: West Virginia, mountain mom-ma, take me home country roads, take me home country roads.  

乡间小路带我回家

简直是天堂啊!西弗吉尼亚,兰岭山,谢纳多阿河。那里的生命年代久远,比树木古老,比群山年轻,象和风一样慢慢生长。乡村路,带我回家,到我生长的地方—西弗吉尼亚,山峦妈妈,乡村路,带我回家。  

我的全部记忆都围绕着她,矿工的情人,没见过大海的人儿。天空灰蒙蒙的昏暗一片,月光朦朦胧胧,我的眼泪汪汪。乡村路,带我回家,到我生长的地方—西弗吉尼亚,山峦妈妈,乡村路,带我回家。  

早晨她把我呼唤,我听到了她的声音,无线电广播使我想起遥远的家乡,驱车沿路而下,我感到我本应昨天就回家,昨天就回家。  

乡村路,带我回家,到我生长的地方—西弗吉尼亚,山峦妈妈,乡村路,带我回家。乡村路,带我回家。

欢迎光临 心情驿站 | 心情社区 (http://xin7.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2