心情朋友会 属于您自己的私密空间讲出你的真心话看看我们的生日能不能占有366天关于我的你不知道的五件事
返回列表 发帖

88种方法判断你是不是中国人(翻译稿)

1.You look like you are 18.
1.你看上去像18岁
2.You like to eat chicken feet.
2.你喜欢吃"凤爪"(鸡脚)
3.You suck on fish heads and fish fins.
3.你吃鱼头和鱼翅
4.You have a Chinese knick-knack hanging on your rear view mirror.
4.你的(汽车)后视镜上挂着一个中国的小饰物
5.You sing karaoke.
5.你唱卡拉OK
6.Your house is covered with tile.
6.你的房子铺满了瓷砖
7.Your kitchen is covered by a sticky film of grease.
7.你的厨房被一层粘粘的油膜覆盖
8.Your stove is covered with aluminum foil.
8.你的炉子被一层铝箔覆盖
9.You leave the plastic covers on your remote control.
9.你在遥控器上套上一个塑料袋
10.You\'ve never kissed your mom or dad.
10.你从不亲吻父母
11.You\'ve never hugged your mom or dad.
11.你从不拥抱父母
12.Your unassisted vision is worse than 20/500.
12.你的裸视力低于20/500
13.You wear contacts,to avoid wearing your \"coke bottle glasses\".
13.你佩戴隐性眼镜,以避免"可乐瓶底"似的框架眼镜
14.You\'ve worn glasses since you were in fifth grade.
14.你从五年级开始就佩戴眼镜
15.Your hair sticks up when you wake up.
15.起床时你的头发会竖起来
16.You\'ll haggle over something that is not negotiable.
16.你会在一些不能妥协的事上争论不休
17.You love to use coupons.
17.你喜欢使用商店的特别优惠券
18.You drive around looking for the cheapest petrol.
18.你四处开车寻找最便宜的汽油
19.You drive around for hours looking for the best parking space.
19.为了寻找最佳的停车地点你会连续开车几个小时
20.You take showers at night.
20.你在晚上洗澡(西方人习惯早上洗澡)
21.You avoid the non-free snacks in hotel rooms.
21.你从不吃旅馆的收费快餐
22.You don\'t mind squeezing 20people into one motel room.
22.你不介意在一个旅馆房间里挤20个人
23.Most girls have more body hair than you,if you are male.
23.大多数女孩比你的体毛更多,如果你是男性.
24.You tap the table when someone pours tea for you.
24.如果有人为你倒茶你会轻轻的拍打桌子.
25.You say \"Aiya!\"and \"Wah!\"frequently.
25.你经常说"哎呀"和"哇"
26.You don\'t want to wear your seatbelt because it is uncomfortable.
26.你不喜欢佩戴(汽车)安全带因为它们不舒服.
27.You love Las Vegas,slot machines,and blackjack.
27.你喜欢拉斯维加斯,硬币机和二十一点.
28.You unwrap Christmas gifts very carefully,so you can reuse the paper.
28.你打开圣诞礼物时会非常小心,因为你还要再次使用那些包装纸.
29.You only buy Christmas cards after Christmas,when they are 50%off.
29.你只会在圣诞节后买圣诞卡,因为那时打5折.
30.You have a vinyl tablecloth on your kitchen table.
30.你的餐桌上有一个塑料桌布.
31.You spit bones and other food scraps on the table.That\'s why you need the vinyl tablecloth.
31.你把骨头和其他事物残渣吐在桌子上,这就是你为什么需要塑料桌布的原因.
32.You have stuff in the freezer since the beginning of time.
32.你的(冰箱的)冷冻箱里总是塞满了东西.
33.You use the dishwasher as a dish rack.
33.你把洗碗机当作碗架使用
34.You have never used your dishwasher.
34.你从不使用你的洗碗机.
35.You keep a Thermos of hot water available at all times.
35.任何时间你总有一热水瓶的热水可以使用.
36.You eat all meals in the kitchen.
36.你吃厨房里的任何食物.(指上文的鸡脚,鱼头,鱼翅等)
37.You save grocery bags,tin foil,and tin containers.
37.你保存着从杂物店买东西时包装的购物袋,保鲜纸和罐头盒.
38.You have a piano in your living room.
38.你的起居室里有一架钢琴.
39.You pick your teeth at the dinner table (but you cover your mouth).
39.你在晚餐桌上剔牙(但你会遮住嘴)
40.You twirl your pen around your fingers.
40.你喜欢转笔
41.You hate to waste food.
41.你讨厌浪费食物
42.You have Tupperware in your fridge with three bites of rice or one leftover chicken wing.
42.你的冰箱里总有塑料容器装着剩饭剩菜.
43.You don\'t own any real Tupperware -only a cupboard full of used but carefully rinsed margarine tubs,takeout containers,and jam jars.
43.你并不真正拥有全新的塑料容器,你的碗柜里满是使用过但是仔细清洁过的黄油盒,果酱瓶和其他坛坛罐罐.
44.You also use the jam jars as drinking glasses45.You have a collection of miniature shampoo bottles that you take every time you stay in a hotel.
44.你把果酱瓶当喝水杯使用,你还有一大堆小瓶的洗发膏,那是你每次在外住宿时从旅馆拿回来的.
46.You carry a stash of your own food whenever you travel (travel means any car ride longer than 15minutes).These snacks are always dried and include dried plums,mango,ginger,and squid.
46.外出时你总会自己携带食物(外出指任何超过15分钟的汽车出游),这些食物经常是干燥的,包括干的李子,芒果,生姜和鱿鱼.
47.You wash your rice at least 2-3times before cooking it.
47.你在煮饭前至少要洗2-3次米.
48.Your dad thinks he can fix everything himself.
48.你的父亲认为他能修任何东西.
49.The dashboard of your Honda is covered by hundreds of small toys.
49.你的本田车的仪表盘上满是各种各样的小饰物.
50.You don\'t use measuring cups.
50.你不用量杯.
51.You beat eggs with chopsticks.
51.你用筷子搅拌鸡蛋.
52.You have a teacup with a cover on it.
52.你有那种有盖子的茶杯.
53.You always look phone numbers up in the phone book,since calling information (*69)costs 50cents.
53.你常常在电话本上查询号码,而不使用那种50美分一次的查询电话.
54.You only make long distance calls after 11pm.
54.你只在晚上11点后打长途电话.
55.If you are male,you clap at something funny and if you are female,you giggle whilst placing a hand over your mouth.
55.如果你是男性,你会在好笑时鼓掌;如果你是女性,你会在哈哈大笑时遮住嘴巴.
56.You like Chinese films in their original undubbed versions.
56.你喜欢看中文原音的中国电影.
57.You love Chinese Martial Arts films.
57.你喜欢中国功夫的电影.
58.You\'ve learnt some form of martial arts.
58.你学了一些中国功夫.
59.Shaolin actually means something to you.
59.你了解少林并喜欢崇拜少林.
60.You like congee with thousand-year-old eggs.
60.你喜欢熬松花蛋粥.
61.You prefer your shrimp with the heads and legs still attached.
61.你喜欢作出来的虾(菜)仍然带着虾头和虾腿.
62.You never call your parents just to say hi.
62.你从不会仅仅为了问好而打电话给父母.
63.If you don\'t live at home,when your parents call,they ask if you\'ve eaten,even if it\'s midnight.
63.如果你不住在家里,你的父母打电话来会问你吃了吗,即使这是在半夜.
64.When you\'re sick,your parents tell you not to eat fried foods or baked goods due to yeet hay.
64.你生病时,你的父母会让你不要吃油炸的或烘烤的食物,因为它们会"上火"(见下)
65.You know what yeet hay is.
65.你知道什么是"上火"(这个yeet hay网上说是广东话,意思是produce hot air,姑且翻译成“上火”)
66.You e-mail your Chinese friends at work,even though you only 10feet apart.
66.你给你的中国同事发E-mail,即使你们之间只有10英尺远
67.You use a face cloth.
67.你用面巾纸.
68.You starve yourself before going to all you can eat places.
68.在到达一个你能随心所欲的吃东西的地方,你宁愿饿着肚子。
69.You know someone who can get you a good deal on jewelry or electronics.
69你认识一些人,在购买珠宝或电子产品时他们能给你优惠.
70.You save your old Coke bottle glasses even though you\'re never going to use them again.
70.你保留着那个老的酒瓶底似的眼镜,即使你再也不会用它了.
71.You own your own meat cleaver and sharpen it.
71.你拥有你自己的割肉刀并且磨快它.
72.Your toothpaste tubes are all squeezed paper-thin.
72.你的牙膏都被压得像纸那么薄.
73.You know what moon cakes are.
73.你知道什么是月饼.
74.When there is a sale on toilet paper,you buy 100rolls and store them in your closet or in the bedroom of an adult child who has moved out.
74.当你遇到卫生纸的大展销,你会买下100卷存放在壁橱或者空房内.
75.Your parents know how to launch nasal projectiles.
75.你的父母知道怎么发鼻音.
76.You iron your own shirts.
76.你自己烫衣服.
77.You play a musical instrument.
77.你会玩一种乐器
78.Even if you\'re totally full,if someone says they\'re going to throw away the leftovers on the table,you\'ll finish them.
78.即使你已经很饱了,但是一旦有准备丢弃的食物,你还是会吃光它.
79.You\'ve eaten a red bean popsicle.
79.你吃过赤豆冰棍.
80.You bring oranges (or other produce)with you as a gift when you visit people\'s homes.
80.你把橘子(或其他农产品)作为礼物带到其他人家.
81.You fight over who pays the dinner bill.
81.你们外出用餐时为谁付账而争论不休.(意为都抢着付账)
82.You majored in something practical like engineering,medicine or law.
82.你掌握着某些方面的技能,比如工程,医学或法律.
83.You live with your parents and you are 30years old (and they prefer it that way).Or if you\'re married and 30years old,you live in the apartment next door to your parents,or at least in the same neighborhood.
83.你已经30岁了,但仍与父母住在一起(他们也希望你与他们住在一起),或者你已经30岁并且结婚了,你会住在邻近父母的公寓或至少在同一个街区.
84.You don\'t tip more than 10%at a restaurant,and if you do,you tip Chinese delivery guys/waiters more.
84.你从不会在餐馆付10%以上的消费,如果你这么做了,你会给中国的送货员或侍者更多.
85.You have acquired a taste for bitter melon.
85.你吃过苦瓜.
86.You eat every last grain of rice in your bowl,but don\'t eat the last piece of food on the table.
86.你会吃掉碗里的每一粒饭,但不会管桌上的食物.
87.You know why there are 88reasons.
87.你知道为什么会有88种方法.
88.You see the truth in this and then send it to all your Chinese friends.
88.你在这篇文章里发现了一些(关于中国人的)真实的写照,并把它散发给所有的中国朋友.

返回列表